Real World Ready™Business and Workplace Etiquette
Real World Ready™
Business and Workplace Etiquette
Real World Ready is a full-day seminar for college students and young adults who want to learn how to present themselves properly in business situations.
Over the course of a content-rich, interactive day, we cover the following topics:
1. Phenomenal First Impressions
2. Proper Introductions
3. Handshaking and Eye Contact: The Right and Wrong Way
4. Body Language: How To Radiate Confidence and Charisma
5. Networking Know-How: Conversation and Listening Skills
6. Look the Part: Business, Business Casual, or Casual?
7. Interviewing Skills
8. Fine Dining and Table Manners