Be Your B.E.S.T.Business Etiquette and Social Skills for Teens
Is Your Teen Ready For the Real World?
Would Your Teen Rather Text Than Talk?
BE YOUR B.E.S.T. is a fun and interactive half-day seminar geared toward teaching teenage boys and girls the business etiquette and social skills they’ll need to be confident and comfortable in social and business interactions.
First impressions are lasting, and this seminar will help them put their best foot forward as polished young adults every time. Whether it is establishing new friendships, eating dinner at a formal restaurant on prom night, pitching a business idea, or interviewing for their first job, this seminar will give students the real-world skills they need to successfully handle these situations with poise and grace.
Be Your B.E.S.T. – Business Etiquette and Social Skills for Teens
The following topics will be covered:
1. Etiquette for Everyday
2. Phenomenal First Impressions
3. Proper Introductions
4. Handshaking and Eye Contact: The Right and Wrong Way
5. Body Language: Actions Speak Louder Than Words
6. Networking Know-How: Conversation and Listening Skills
7. NETiquette: Social Media Do’s and Don’ts
8. Confidence, Class, and Charisma
9. Look the Part: Business, Business Casual, or Casual?
10. Fine Dining and Table Manners
Time of Seminar: 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Cost of Seminar:
The seminar includes a 3-course formal lunch, a certificate, and a workbook.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301-362-6500.
Seating is limited. Enrollments accepted until sold out.